TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Visitor’s Agreement and Rules of Conduct for the projectgist.com.ng Web Site
Use and participation in projectgist web site is contingent upon your acceptance of the following terms and rules. By using our web site, you accept these terms. In addition, your continued use of our Web sites after a change has been made to the policies of our Web site implies your assent to those changes.
3. Project/Quiz and Solution Downloads
- all materials downloaded from projectgist.com.ng should not be copied word to word. The materials on projectgist.com.ng are meant to assist and direct you during your project, assignment, seminars e t.c. Study the materials carefully and use the information in them to develop your own new copy. Do more research on methodology used, development of the software, abstract and literature review. Add more information to the material, this will enable your work be unique.
- do not accept responsibility for any copyright infringement contained by third party in any listed program/project.
- do not guarantee, or accept responsibility for, the accuracy of project/program descriptions or the functionality of any program. Programs are downloaded, installed and used at the users own risk.
- do not offer any technical support for any third party software listed on the Site.
projectgist.com.ng has made and will continue to make efforts to include accurate and current information on this Web site. However, the materials in the projectgist.com.ng Web site are provided “As Is” and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. projectgist.com.ng does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Web site. projectgist.com.ng does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that projectgist.com.ng Web sites or server that makes such sites available are free of viruses or other harmful components. projectgist.com.ng does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any of the materials on projectgist.com.ng Web site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, or otherwise.
6. International Law:
7. Copyright Policy:
projectgist.com.ng NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Nigerian Constitution Copyright(Amendment) Decree No 42 of 1999, all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Consumption Junction Web site or systems should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
Be advised that under federal law, if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation.
Written notification must be submitted to the following designated agent:
Service Provider(s): projectgist.com.ng
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Ikuejawa Abiola Oladeji
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
Under the Nigerian Constitution Copyright(Amendment) Decree No 42 of 1999, the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
· An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
· A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
· A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
· Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
· A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To serve you better visit FAQ